PRANAS.NET, CORP. ("Pranas.NET") located at 18-23 Greenwood Dr, Fair Lawn NJ 07410, United States provides the following products and services (“Services”): SQLBackupAndFTP, SqlBak, One-Click SQL Restore, SQL Backup Free, Sql to Excel, Screenshot Monitor, Hrundl, ExpoFP.com, fplan.io.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to you. We do not collect sensitive personal data like race, political views, religious beliefs, genetic, biometric, health or sexual orientation. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us
Many of our services require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we may ask for a personal information such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone, VAT, credit card details. You may also provide us with additional information when you email or call us, or through feedback and other forms on the website.
Information we get from your use of our services
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information – such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, .NET versions installed
- Log information – When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include: details of how you used our service, your IP address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Location information including TimeZone
- Unique application numbers – Certain services include a unique application number or a key. This number and information about your installation may be sent to Pranas.NET when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage – We may collect and store information locally on your device. This includes but not limited to cookies.
Information collected on specific Services
Our different Services may also collect information specific to a particular service.
- SQLBackupAndFTP, SqlBak, One-Click SQL Restore, SQL Backup Free & Sql to Excel may additionally collect and store: database names; email addresses to send notifications; Server/SQL Server/MySQL server/FTP/Cloud versions, services authentication or access keys/tokens (encrypted); passwords (encrypted) for encrypted backups; job schedule settings; backup, restore & connection logs. These services may also collect various Database Server and Windows Server monitoring parameters – depending on what you have requested to monitor.
- Screenshot Monitor & Hrundl are created for the purpose of tracking your activity when you choose to do so. While tracking, these services may additionally collect and store: tracking start and stop time; screenshots (images); mouse and keyboard activity level, active applications & URLs; selected project name; task name and notes; The services do not collect webcam images or keystrokes. Company managers registered on your account will have access to the data you submit and they have options to disable collecting many of these parameters.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect to provide you the Services, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect us and our users.
We do not sell, rent, trade or give away your personal information to any other organization. We share your information only as described below.
Information we share
With service providers
For legal reasons
We may disclose your personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with laws; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; or protect the rights, property or safety of Pranas.NET, our users or the public.
When you use our Services, we send you emails. Some them are a part of the service - like confirmation of password change, notification or service failure, notification of a service change or availability of a new product version, or to reply to, or inform you of a support issue. You can not opt out of receiving these messages as they are part of the service. To stop receiving these messages you must discontinue using the service. Others are optional like our new features, blog posts or our promotions (never 3rd party). You may opt-out of receiving such email using the unsubscribe link provided in every such email or via “Email preferences” link in “My Account” section of the service you are using. In ExpoFP we can contact exhibitors on behalf of expo organizers (our clients) to review and update their data. Exhibitors have agreed to this type of communication when they have agreed to participate at the expo.
We take all the measures required to protect our services and our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We have put in place industry standard physical and electronic enforcement mechanisms. All sensitive information transmission and storage are encrypted. Our websites are developed and regularly tested to withstand hacking attempts. The access to the sensitive data is restricted on need-to-know basis. Your data is stored in a secure location with access controls for authorized employees only.
While it has never happened to our services, if we become aware of any security breach that has a potential of disclosing your personal information, we will notify you within 48 hours and will share all incident-related information.
Accessing, updating and deleting your personal information
You can update or remove your data in “My Account” section of the service you are using or by contacting support. When you cancel your account, we delete all of the information related to your account. Note that while the information in our live system is deleted right away, for a limited time some of your data may remain in our backups.
We keep data only as long as it is necessary to provide our services. Where possible, we employ mechanisms that allow us to automatically remove data after it is no longer needed to offer our services.