Floor plan features
- Search by exhibitor, category, or booth on any device.
- See exhibitor info and schedule a meeting or call with them using action buttons.
- Bookmark your favorite companies to create your agenda for the show.
- Download the floor plan PDF to use offline.
- See the schedule of a virtual or in-person stage with links to live streaming events or webinars.
- See available, sold, on-hold booths in real time. Buy and reserve them online.
- Exhibitors can see the size, the price, and location of available booths, select extras along with the booth, pay for it all (with money going directly to the organizer’s account).
- Buy floor plan ads and features listings to have additional promotion.
- Manage the company profile in Exhibitor Portal, add marketing materials, image galleries and videos to showcase products.
- Draw your own plan using our designer tools - or let our professional designers create a floor plan for you. Add a map of the area for open-air events.
- Make money by selling floor plan ads, featured listings, and other sponsorships and extras online.
- Sell booths online, allow to reserve online.
- Set booth price by ft² / m² or by booth type or custom price in any currency.
- Allow holding the reservation for only a certain amount of time.
- Embed the floor plan into your website or app
- Integrate the floor plan on your website as a link, button, QR code, or as a part of the webpage.
- Embed the exhibitor list into your website.
- Manage exhibitors and booths In Organizer Control Panel.
- Get or change exhibitor's data via API
- See our Developer Docs on more information about API.
- Use our Invoices to manage exhibitor payments.
- Send invoices with the link to pay online, add custom items and discounts.
- Choose the default language for floor plan and booth reservation pages.
- See how many people visited exhibitor profiles, watched galleries, etc., using Google Analytics.
- Put your plan in a kiosk, add the "You Are Here" icon to show attendees where they are.
- Integrate with the customer relationship management platform Salesforce.
See other Tutorials.
If you want to see more about our features and how they work - click on the “Chat” button and our support team will be glad to show you.
Want a free floor plan for your expo?