Floor plans for hybrid events
Hybrid events combine the best of both in-person and virtual events. They allow for a personal connection between exhibitors and attendees who can be physically present. But those who cannot are still able to connect virtually.
Interactive floor plans from ExpoFP have been successfully used in many hybrid events, as you will see in the examples below. The benefits of using floor plans in hybrid events are:
- You can have a dedicated virtual area of your expo, so your exhibitors can still be a part of your show even if not physically present.
- Attendees get a familiar floor plan interface with search by category and company, whether or not the company exhibits in-person or virtually.
- Exhibitors get content-rich profiles with image galleries, videos, and action buttons to schedule meetings with virtual attendees.
- You can have different stages for in-person and virtual events, where the attendees can access live presentations and webinars.
- Organizers can add an unlimited number of virtual booths, fully automate booth reservation and payments, and generate extra revenue by selling logos in headers, Featured listings, and logos in booths. They can also see their attendees' online activity by using Google Analytics.
How to combine in-person and virtual events in a floor plan
Most often, organizers just add a virtual section to their traditional floor plan. See, for example, how AHTD has implemented a virtual area to their expo to engage more exhibitors:
Getting in touch with exhibitors
Attendees can connect with exhibitors via social media, email, or a phone number:
Virtual exhibitors can schedule meetings, stream live meetings, or present their online shops with action buttons:
Show more with galleries and videos
Exhibitors can add image galleries and videos to their profiles to show more about their company or products:
Make live stages
You can have a virtual stage dedicated to live sessions and virtual events like the Beverage Alcohol Retailers Conference did on their floor plan:
Making clickable schedules for your stages will show your attendees what's on:
Online booth reservation
Your exhibitors can reserve and buy booths through the fully automated system. Here is the post that describes the process. You can assign booths to different types (in-person and virtual), price them with the floor plan designer, and choose booth extras.
Interactive floor plans from ExpoFP are user-friendly and easy-to-navigate platforms that can make your hybrid event a success.
Have questions? Click on the chat icon and get an instant demo via Zoom.